At Early Start Australia we believe that everyone's journey should be remarkable. We like to keep things light-hearted, spread positivity and have fun by encouraging our employees to let their personalities shine!
We are looking for Therapists who are driven, great communicators and put their clients first. You will have the opportunity to work in clinics, client homes and/or schools.
We are currently looking for Graduate Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists to work in our multidisciplinary teams across Australia.
So, what's in it for you?
- A 2-week induction in January 2022, with ongoing training and development;
- A permanent full-time or part-time position;
- A competitive salary package;
- Fast track clinical skills with a diverse client group;
- One-on-one support from Senior Therapists and Team Leaders;
- Work within a multidisciplinary team with the opportunity to work across other sites in Australia;
- Access to a wealth of clinical support and resources;
- Annual Professional Development Allowance;
- 3 days or annual professional development leave entitlement (on top of other leave entitlements);
- Participation in ESA's Reward Incentive Scheme;
- A Mental Health and Wellbeing Program
- Access to a discount marketplace with hundreds of products at reduced prices from groceries to movie tickets.
What do you need?
- Enjoy working with children
- Good active listening skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Desire to be challenged and progress further as a Therapist
- Be efficient at problem solving and able to work autonomously
- Master the art of small talk and have the ability to build strong relationships with families