This role is based in our Austinmer office, commencement in February 2021.
About the Role:
Software Engineers at Tibra are responsible for building and maintain a large suite of bespoke applications that drive our investment process. We empower our teams to drive the technical direction of the platform and tools that you will be a part of developing for our internal teams to use. You will be involved in helping shape the future of our cutting-edge platform and helping the teams that build apps and reports on top of them. You'll get to test and deploy your work on our cutting edge K8s / Docker infrastructure.
The team consists of engineers dedicated to ensuring the best possible systems and responses across all areas of the Tibra business. Dedication and motivation are key ingredients coupled with a proactive solution-based approach to all our activities.
- Building or core backbone microservices which all our trading teams will interface with
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting existing software and systems
- Estimation, planning + time management for all tasks and projects
- Collaborating with other teams + individuals to share knowledge and re-use software as much as possible
Experience & Skills:
- Understanding of Software Engineering practices and Software Development lifecycle
- Proficient in at least one of C# or Python
- Logical/analytical thinker
- Basic understanding of networking, multi-threading, and database technologies
- Excellent communication skills
A Bachelor's Degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science (or similar)
- Market-leading merit-based Bonus scheme
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided daily
- Pool table and a wide variety of fun company activities
- Massages and Personal Training
- Insurance cover
- Generous leave allowance
- Opportunity to benefit from in-house and external training courses
- Opportunity to learn about financial markets
- Work with smart, passionate, and driven people
Sound interesting? Apply now!